Day 1 Arusha / Ngorongoro
In the afternoon, you travel to the astonishing Ngorongoro Crater. Arriving at your lodge in the late afternoon, enjoying the breathtaking views.
Dinner and Overnight: Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge (L, D)
Day 2 Ngorongoro
On the second day, your safari continues within the Crater. This most spectacular of the African Game Reserves contains one of the largest concentrations of wildlife. Picnic Lunch at the Site. Late afternoon return to the lodge.
Dinner and Overnight: Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge (B, LD)
Day 3 Ngorongoro / Serengeti
After breakfast, you continue into the vast Serengeti sanctuary, stopping at Olduvai Gorge (Optional at Additional cost of $ 20.00 per person), site on the discovery of the remains of prehistoric man. The immensity of Serengeti Park can best be expressed in its numbers. It is recorded that over a million animals live in this area, more than a third of them being wildebeest. This offers an enormous food supply for the lion, cheetah, leopard – an animal usually difficult to find in other Reserves.
Dinner and Overnight: Serengeti Serena Lodge (B, L, D)
Day 4 Serengeti
Full day game drives through the Serengeti Park with all your meals.
Dinner and Overnight: Serengeti Sopa Lodge (B, L, D)
Day 5 Serengeti / Manyara
After breakfast, your exciting safari continues to Lake Manyara Park. This Park is bounded on the east by the shores of the Lake and northwest of the Rift Valley. You can enjoy an outstanding vantage point. Afternoon game viewing at the Lake Manyara Park.
Dinner and Overnight: Manyara Serena Lodge (B, L, D)
Day 6 Manyara / Arusha
After breakfast you drive to Arusha in time for Lunch. (B)
27th May – 31st Oct 2017 & 21st Dec – 31st Dec 2016
USD 4,670 per Solo traveler
USD 3,420 per person sharing(Min 2 pax)
USD 2,999 per person sharing(Min 3 pax)
USD 2,790 per person sharing (Min 4 pax)
USD 2,665 per person sharing(Min 5 pax)
USD 2,582 per person sharing(Min 6 pax)
Christmas & New year supplement : USD 45 per person per day.
Included in the safari tour costs are the following:
- Accommodation as stipulated in the Itinerary.
- Transportation in a 4x4 Vehicle with pop up roof for easy game viewing & photography.
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide, game viewing drives and park entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- All meet and greet services.
- 24 hours stand-by contact number.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- 5 or 7 pax guaranteed window seat in each vehicle.
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each vehicle.
- On safari accessories in each vehicle: First-aid kits, wildlife books, cool box and fire extinguisher.
Not included in the safari are the following:
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Gratuities and Tips to Hotels/Lodges/Camps staff and Driver/Guide(s).
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks.
- Any local or international flight/s and departure taxes and other taxes.
- Laundry services.
- Flights - National or International - (Local flights - Subject to your programme)
- Transfers from Kilimanjaro Airport or Namanga:
o Rates are US$ 50.00 Per Vehicle from Kilimanjaro Airport and US$ 150.00 Per Vehicle from Namanga Border
- Concession fees (In case of any new fees introduce by parks without our knowledge.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- Visa fees (currently US$ 50.00 per passport holder except USA Passport holder). USA Passport holder $ 100.00 per passport holder. Visas are available on arrival at all Entry point/s
- Flying doctors coverage: Optional @ US$ 50.00 per person.
o Covers you within East Africa for a period of 14 days. In the eventuality of a medical emergency, you will be airlifted to Nairobi where you will be taken to a good hospital. Hospital bills are born by the patient o We highly recommended you to have your personal insurance.